|Date:||August 27, 2016|
|Event:||Strong Catholic Marriage Workshop|
St. Laurence Catholic Church
|Location:||3100 Sweetwater Blvd
Sugar Land, TX 77479
The Strong Catholic Marriage Workshop inspires couples to initiate positive change in their marriage. You will leave with a renewed sense of hope, inspiration and encouragement!
DATE: Saturday, August 27, 2016
TIME: 8:30 am to 4:00 pm
COST: TO BE ANNOUNCED
WORKSHOP TOPICS INCLUDE
God’s Plan for Marriage
- Presents the timeless teachings of the Catholic Church on marriage.
- Why it makes sense to turn to God, the author of marriage, to rediscover his plan for a joy-filled, life-long marriage.
- Building a strong foundation for your marriage.
Chastity in God’s Plan
- Understanding the beauty and goodness of God’s plan for sex.
- Rediscovering chastity in marriage.
- Explains the whys behind the whats of Catholic teaching in the area of sex.
Forgiveness & Healing
- The importance of forgiveness in marriage.
- The correlation between forgiveness in marriage and the sacrament of reconciliation.
- Participating in a practical exercise to let go of past hurts and pains.
Can We Talk?
- Learning how to communicate effectively and avoiding those areas which cause additional strife in a marriage.
How Can I Serve You?
- Understanding your top emotional needs in a relationship.
- Understanding your role to minister to your spouse’s emotional needs.
- Presents practical steps for meeting the needs of your spouse.
The Power of Prayer
- Discovering the glue that holds a marriage together.
- Understanding communication with God.
- Experiencing the power of prayer.
The Strong Catholic Marriage Workshop is proving to be an effective catalyst that has been inspiring couples to initiate positive change in their marriage. Whether you are engaged, have a great marriage or experiencing trouble in your marriage, you will leave with a renewed sense of hope and encouragement!